SEALED DISPENSING by ASEPT
As the pioneers of sealed dispensing systems, ASEPT continues to set the industry standard. Our pouched dispensing systems are highly regarded for their exceptional product quality and waste reduction capabilities. With a diverse range of models and designs, each system is meticulously engineered to establish a sealed and sanitary connection with foodservice industry packaging formats.
Whether you’re dispensing from Bag-in-Box (BiB) packaging or Cryovac® Brand liquid pouches in different sizes, we have the perfect solution to meet your specific dispensing needs.
ASEPT´s Pouched Dispensing Systems
Benefits of Pouched Dispensing Systems
Our dispensing systems are designed to help your business reduce waste, extend product shelf-life and provide a more sustainable choice for your operations. At ASEPT, we’re committed to providing you with the best possible experience.
That’s why we’ve designed our pouched dispensing systems to be reliable, easy to use and cost-effective. With our systems, you can be confident that you’re getting a product that will help you meet your business goals while also protecting the environment.
When you choose ASEPT’s pouched dispensing systems, you can expect the following benefits:
- Enhanced food safety, operational efficiency, waste reduction and sustainability benefits.
- Sealed, air-free pouches keep your product fresher for longer, reducing the need for preservatives.
- The sealed, pump and pouch connection extends secondary shelf-life since the product is not exposed to oxygen until being served.
- Quick and easy refills, controlled portion sizes and simplified cleaning make our systems highly efficient.
- The sealed system works with flexible pouches to provide up to 98% evacuation, ensuring more product is dispensed.
- Pouch packaging requires substantially less packaging material compared to any other packaging system, making it a more sustainable choice for your business.