This double pump system serves consistent portions of condiments, sauces and products with particulates like fruit purees. The sealed system is formed when the pump pierces the fitment on your 1.5-gal US (5L) pouch of product. Smaller portions of 0.2, 0.4 or 0.6-fl oz US (6, 12 or 18ml) reduce waste from accidental over-serving. Cleaning is minimal as food is contained inside the pump and fewer parts make it easy to disassemble for dishwasher cleaning.
If you’re new to pouched packaging, learn more about how our fully-brandable Double-Dispenser can help your foodservice operation become more efficient and sustainable.
Features & Benefits
Get in touch with ASEPT
Our team is here to help! Get in touch with our sales contacts, tailored to your
specific region, for expert support and guidance. Contact Us.
Table of technical details outlining details and functionality.
(W x D x H)
Certifications, Standards and Listings
We prioritize excellence and regulatory compliance. These certifications, standards and listings demonstrate our dedication to delivering high-quality products and services. For details, visit Testing and Quality.
ASEPT´s Pouched Dispensing Systems
BENEFITS OF POUCHED DISPENSING SYSTEMS
Our dispensing systems are designed to help your business reduce waste, extend product shelf-life and provide a more sustainable choice for your operations. At ASEPT, we’re committed to providing you with the best possible experience.
That’s why we’ve designed our pouched dispensing systems to be reliable, easy to use and cost-effective. With our systems, you can be confident that you’re getting a product that will help you meet your business goals while also protecting the environment.
When you choose ASEPT’s pouched dispensing systems, you can expect the following benefits:
- Enhanced food safety, operational efficiency, waste reduction and sustainability benefits.
- Sealed, air-free pouches keep your product fresher for longer, reducing the need for preservatives.
- The sealed, pump and pouch connection extends secondary shelf-life since the product is not exposed to oxygen until being served.
- Quick and easy refills, controlled portion sizes and simplified cleaning make our systems highly efficient.
- The sealed system works with flexible pouches to provide up to 98% evacuation, ensuring more product is dispensed.
- Pouch packaging requires substantially less packaging material compared to any other packaging system, making it a more sustainable choice for your business