Dispenser Stainless Steel, BiB
LARGE-CAPACITY. USER-FRIENDLY. CLEAN.
Optimize your self-serve condiment station with a Stainless Steel Dispenser for bag-in-box (BiB) pouched product. It offers accurate portions at the press of a lever and saves labor without compromising cleanliness. Dispensing from pouches means easy loading and clean-up, while the drip-free valve keeps the countertop tidy and the stainless steel housing provides style and durability.
Our versatile pump serves consistent portions of condiments, sauces and products with particulates like fruit purees for your breakfast, lunch or dinner crowds. The sealed system is formed when the pump attaches to the 38mm spout on your 3-gal US (11.4L) BiB pouch of product. To reduce waste and improve traffic flow at self-serve stations, simply set for 1/2 or 1-fl oz US (15 or 30ml) portions. Evacuation is up to 98% ensuring more product is dispensed.
If you’re new to pouched packaging, learn more about how this fully-brandable Stainless Steel Dispenser can help your foodservice operation become more efficient and sustainable. Learn more.
Features & Benefits
Get in touch with ASEPT
Our team is here to help! Get in touch with our sales contacts, tailored to your
specific region, for expert support and guidance. Contact Us.
Certifications, Standards and Listings
We prioritize excellence and regulatory compliance. These certifications, standards and listings demonstrate our dedication to delivering high-quality products and services. For details, visit Testing and Quality.
Table of technical details outlining details and functionality.
|10445||SS3G-1||Stainless Steel Dispenser, BiB|
ASEPT´s Pouched Dispensing Systems
BENEFITS OF POUCHED DISPENSING SYSTEMS
Our dispensing systems are designed to help your business reduce waste, extend product shelf-life and provide a more sustainable choice for your operations. At ASEPT, we’re committed to providing you with the best possible experience.
That’s why we’ve designed our pouched dispensing systems to be reliable, easy to use and cost-effective. With our systems, you can be confident that you’re getting a product that will help you meet your business goals while also protecting the environment.
When you choose ASEPT’s pouched dispensing systems, you can expect the following benefits:
- Enhanced food safety, operational efficiency, waste reduction and sustainability benefits.
- Sealed, air-free pouches keep your product fresher for longer, reducing the need for preservatives.
- The sealed, pump and pouch connection extends secondary shelf-life since the product is not exposed to oxygen until being served.
- Quick and easy refills, controlled portion sizes and simplified cleaning make our systems highly efficient.
- The sealed system works with flexible pouches to provide up to 98% evacuation, ensuring more product is dispensed.
- Pouch packaging requires substantially less packaging material compared to any other packaging system, making it a more sustainable choice for your business.