Dispergo Condiment Dispenser
Explore how a tailored Dispergo Condiment Dispenser can elevate the dining experience with your pouched condiments, dipping sauces and fruit purees. It’s an opportunity to reflect your brand’s identity while championing efficiency and sustainability.
The Dispergo dispenser’s compact and versatile design sets it apart. Easily connect multiple units and incorporate a platform with a drip tray to create a personalized dispensing station.
This sealed dispensing system connects to your 3/4-gal US (or 2.5L) pouch, whether it’s equipped with a fitment or Bag-in-Box (BiB) connector. A 0.6-fl oz US (20ml) portion ensures consistent servings and minimal waste.
Features & Benefits
Get in touch with ASEPT
Our team is here to help! Get in touch with our sales contacts, tailored to your
specific region, for expert support and guidance. Contact Us.
Table of technical details outlining details and functionality.
(W x D x H)
|Dispergo Dispenser (single)||Pump for Fitment Pouch Connection||5.18×13.18×17.87″ (131.5x335x454mm)||8.93″ (227mm)|
|Dispergo Dispenser (single)||Pump for BiB Pouch Connection||5.18×13.18×17.87″ (131.5x335x454mm)||8.93″ (227mm)|
Certifications, Standards and Listings
We prioritize excellence and regulatory compliance. These certifications, standards and listings demonstrate our dedication to delivering high-quality products and services. For details, visit Testing and Quality.
Enhance your understanding through engaging videos of step-by-step guidance, in-depth explanations and practical tips.
ASEPT´s Pouched Dispensing Systems
BENEFITS OF POUCHED DISPENSING SYSTEMS
Our dispensing systems are designed to help your business reduce waste, extend product shelf-life and provide a more sustainable choice for your operations. At ASEPT, we’re committed to providing you with the best possible experience.
That’s why we’ve designed our pouched dispensing systems to be reliable, easy to use and cost-effective. With our systems, you can be confident that you’re getting a product that will help you meet your business goals while also protecting the environment.
When you choose ASEPT’s pouched dispensing systems, you can expect the following benefits:
- Enhanced food safety, operational efficiency, waste reduction and sustainability benefits.
- Sealed, air-free pouches keep your product fresher for longer, reducing the need for preservatives.
- The sealed, pump and pouch connection extends secondary shelf-life since the product is not exposed to oxygen until being served.
- Quick and easy refills, controlled portion sizes and simplified cleaning make our systems highly efficient.
- The sealed system works with flexible pouches to provide up to 98% evacuation, ensuring more product is dispensed.
- Pouch packaging requires substantially less packaging material compared to any other packaging system, making it a more sustainable choice for your business.