Dressomat Compact Condiment Dispenser
USER-FRIENDLY. EYE CATCHING.
Discover how a compact condiment dispenser can elevate the dining experience with your pouched condiments and dipping sauces. It’s an opportunity to reflect your brand’s identity while championing efficiency and sustainability.
The Dressomat dispenser’s narrow footprint and contemporary design showcase your brand. Its component pieces are available in a variety of colors for a personalized dispensing system. Flavor identification graphics fit on the lid under a transparent cover.
This sealed dispensing system is available in two sizes to seamlessly connect to your 3/4- or 1 1/2-gal US (2.5 or 5L) pouch, whether it’s equipped with a fitment or Bag-in-Box (BiB) connector. A 0.44-fl oz US (13ml) portion ensures consistent servings and minimal waste. When it’s time for cleanup, the Dressomat Dispenser disassembles easily for dishwasher cleaning.
Features & Benefits
Get in touch with ASEPT
Our team is here to help! Get in touch with our sales contacts, tailored to your
specific region, for expert support and guidance. Contact Us.
Table of technical details outlining details and functionality.
(W x D x H)
|Dressomat 3/4-gal US (2.5L)||fit with 3/4-gal US (2.5L) pouch (BiB or VPP)||5.51×13.74×16.41″ (140x349x417mm)||10″ (254mm)|
|Dressomat 1 1/2-gal US (5L)||fit with 1 1/2-gal US (5L) pouch |
(BiB or VPP)
|7.87×14.96×16.73″ (200x380x425mm)||10.15″ (258mm)|
Certifications, Standards and Listings
We prioritize excellence and regulatory compliance. These certifications, standards and listings demonstrate our dedication to delivering high-quality products and services. For details, visit Testing and Quality.
ASEPT´s Pouched Dispensing Systems
BENEFITS OF POUCHED DISPENSING SYSTEMS
Our dispensing systems are designed to help your business reduce waste, extend product shelf-life and provide a more sustainable choice for your operations. At ASEPT, we’re committed to providing you with the best possible experience.
That’s why we’ve designed our pouched dispensing systems to be reliable, easy to use and cost-effective. With our systems, you can be confident that you’re getting a product that will help you meet your business goals while also protecting the environment.
When you choose ASEPT’s pouched dispensing systems, you can expect the following benefits:
- Enhanced food safety, operational efficiency, waste reduction and sustainability benefits.
- Sealed, air-free pouches keep your product fresher for longer, reducing the need for preservatives.
- The sealed, pump and pouch connection extends secondary shelf-life since the product is not exposed to oxygen until being served.
- Quick and easy refills, controlled portion sizes and simplified cleaning make our systems highly efficient.
- The sealed system works with flexible pouches to provide up to 98% evacuation, ensuring more product is dispensed.
- Pouch packaging requires substantially less packaging material compared to any other packaging system, making it a more sustainable choice for your business.