Touchless UNI Dispensers
USER-FRIENDLY. HIGH-YIELD. BRANDABLE.
Our Touchless UNI Dispensers serve portions of condiments and sauces with hands-free operation. They feature a sealed system formed when the pump connector pierces the 16mm fitment on your 3/4, 1 or 1 1/2-gal US (2.5 or 5L) pouch of product. The serving size is preset to 1-fl oz US (30ml) for improved speed of service. Cleaning is minimal as food is contained inside the pump and fewer parts make it easy to disassemble for dishwasher cleaning.
Customize Your Dispenser
Whether you need a different portion size, colored or recycled materials, we’ve got you covered. With options like a decal insert or a fully customized branding wrap-around, we can create a dispenser that truly represents your brand. Let’s chat and bring your ideas to life.
Features & Benefits
Get in touch with ASEPT
Our team is here to help! Get in touch with our sales contacts, tailored to your
specific region, for expert support and guidance. Contact Us.
Certifications, Standards and Listings
We prioritize excellence and regulatory compliance. These certifications, standards and listings demonstrate our dedication to delivering high-quality products and services. For details, visit Testing and Quality.
Table of technical details outlining details and functionality. When ordering, specify the electrical cord/plug type needed for your location.
|UNI-2||Touchless, fits 1 1/2-gal US (5L) pouch||6 3/4-in (17cm) wide|
|UNI-3||Touchless, fits 3/4 or 1-gal US (2.5L) pouch||5 1/2-in (14cm) wide|
|UNI-2||Retrofit Kit, manual to touchless lid||–|
|UNI-3||Retrofit Kit, manual to touchless lid||–|
Enhance your understanding through engaging videos of step-by-step guidance, in-depth explanations and practical tips.
ASEPT´s Pouched Dispensing Systems
BENEFITS OF POUCHED DISPENSING SYSTEMS
Our dispensing systems are designed to help your business reduce waste, extend product shelf-life and provide a more sustainable choice for your operations. At ASEPT, we’re committed to providing you with the best possible experience.
That’s why we’ve designed our pouched dispensing systems to be reliable, easy to use and cost-effective. With our systems, you can be confident that you’re getting a product that will help you meet your business goals while also protecting the environment.
When you choose ASEPT’s pouched dispensing systems, you can expect the following benefits:
- Enhanced food safety, operational efficiency, waste reduction and sustainability benefits.
- Sealed, air-free pouches keep your product fresher for longer, reducing the need for preservatives.
- The sealed, pump and pouch connection extends secondary shelf-life since the product is not exposed to oxygen until being served.
- Quick and easy refills, controlled portion sizes and simplified cleaning make our systems highly efficient.
- The sealed system works with flexible pouches to provide up to 98% evacuation, ensuring more product is dispensed.
- Pouch packaging requires substantially less packaging material compared to any other packaging system, making it a more sustainable choice for your business.